This post is over a year old, the information may no longer be up to date.
This post was migrated from an old custom CMS. Some data may not look accurate.
So, 2020 has been interesting this year. We've had the Australia Wildfires, World War III (nearly) and now COVID-19, for most of February I was on sick leave from work and now most of march I've been in mandatory lockdown because of COVID in the United Kingdom, so I've had a lot of free time on my hands to get my screenplay kick from Netflix, Disney+ and Plex. I created the below overviews to outline what Q1 of 2020 has been like so far screenplay wise.
These aren't in any particular order, but these are my favourite shows/movies I've watched in Q1 of 2020.
- [Show] Unorthodox
- [Show] Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- [Show] Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer
- [Show] When Calls the Heart
- [Show] I Am Not Okay with This
- [Show] The End of the F***ing World
- [Show] Lock & Key
- [Show] Daybreak
- [Movie] The Platform
- [Movie] All the Bright Places
- [Movie] When Calls the Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree
- [Movie] When Calls the Heart Christmas
- [Movie] Five Feet Apart
- [Movie] Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life
- [Movie] Rabid
- [Movie] Escape Room
- [Movie] Horrible Histories: The Movie
- [Movie] Shazam
- [Movie] Jojo Rabbit
- [Movie] Joker
- [Movie] Zombieland: Double Tap
I just really like insights.
Note: The above includes some data from the first 9 days of April 2020.