So, 2020 has been interesting this year. We've had the Australia Wildfires, World War III (nearly) and now COVID-19, for most of February I was on sick leave from work and now most of march I've been in mandatory lockdown because of COVID in the United Kingdom, so I've had a lot of free time on my hands to get my screenplay kick from Netflix, Disney+ and Plex. I created the below overviews to outline what Q1 of 2020 has been like so far screenplay wise.
These aren't in any particular order, but these are my favourite shows/movies I've watched in Q1 of 2020.
- [Show] Unorthodox
- [Show] Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- [Show] Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer
- [Show] When Calls the Heart
- [Show] I Am Not Okay with This
- [Show] The End of the F***ing World
- [Show] Lock & Key
- [Show] Daybreak
- [Movie] The Platform
- [Movie] All the Bright Places
- [Movie] When Calls the Heart: The Christmas Wishing Tree
- [Movie] When Calls the Heart Christmas
- [Movie] Five Feet Apart
- [Movie] Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life
- [Movie] Rabid
- [Movie] Escape Room
- [Movie] Horrible Histories: The Movie
- [Movie] Shazam
- [Movie] Jojo Rabbit
- [Movie] Joker
- [Movie] Zombieland: Double Tap
I just really like insights.
Note: The above includes some data from the first 9 days of April 2020.